Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mom, wife, teacher, sister, daughter, wanna-be decorator and fashionista...

Let me go ahead and start by apologizing...I'M SORRY. As if you don't have enough to read in this world of endless cyberclutter. But for some reason I've decided it's time for me to start a blog. Be warned: I anticipate pages of cuddly stories about my extremely gifted, adorable, toddler and preschooler. You know, because there aren't enough blogs like that out there. And I'll probably add a little something about my life as a 3rd grade teacher, since that seems to take up 80% of my waking hours. 
Couple this with my quest to find some sort of balance between work and family and I should have a unique spin on life, right? Ok, well probably not, but maybe I'll think of something funny to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment