Monday, August 15, 2011

So, Who ARE You People?

Today I discovered the "stats" page here on blogger.com. Holy tomatoes! It seems that on the day that I post a blog, I receive an average of about 85 page views. Better still...over the life of my blog I have had well over 1500 visits! What in the WORLD?? I had no idea! And speaking of world...while the vast majority of my page views originate from the United States, I actually have had hits from far and wide...Japan, Great Britain, even Australia, mates!

So, who ARE you people?

Seriously, I want to know! Who is reading my blog? What do you like about it? What do you hate? What would you like to see me write about? Because, as you might imagine, even if I don't have much insight on a topic, I guarantee you that I at least have an opinion about it!

To all of my regulars...you guys are fantastic and I have really appreciated your love and support of this strange little project via your feedback on facebook. But as for the rest of you...HEY! Thanks for reading this! (I have readers!) I'd love to hear what you're thinking. You can also click "join this site" up in the top righthand corner of the page to start "following" my blog. That way you'll be notified via email whenever I post something new.

Oh, my goodness...this just may get even more interesting! Seth Godin says, "If you want to be a writer, write!" So...ok, I think I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment